As a Certified Blackmagic Design Training Partner we are pleased to announce that we are now offering the new End User Certification Overview Course in DaVinci Resolve 17 as a live, interactive online course. The course covers everythng you need to know to sit the End User Certification Exam and is based on Blackmagic Design’s own Training Manual “The Beginner’s Guide to DaVinci Resolve 17”.
Here is what Blackmagic Design say about DaVinci Resolve 17 and the course:
DaVinci Resolve 17 is the most advanced editing, visual effects, colour correction, and audio post production solution for feature films, television shows and commercials. Its revolutionary workflow lets you switch between tasks with a single click, so you don’t have to learn multiple applications or translate projects between different software programs.
The official step-by-step training covers the basics of editing, visual effects, motion graphics, colour correction and audio so you can start creating your own Hollywood calibre film and video today!
What You’ll Learn:
• How to setup projects, import media and use metadata to speed up your work.
• Marking selections, editing clips in the timeline, and context sensitive trimming.
• How to retime clips, add transitions and pan and scan photos.
• Working with new Text+ titles, creating your own titles and adding animation.
• How to navigate the Fusion page, use a node based interface, stabilise and paint on clips.
• Primary and secondary corrections using Resolve’s legendary colour tools.
• How to match shots, use colour management, create looks, grade multiple clips.
• How to use PowerWindows, track objects in a shot, use curves and add ResolveFX.
• Audio sweetening and mixing using the Fairlight audio tools.
• Record voice over directly into the timeline
• Use new FairlightFX to improve audio quality
• How to deliver projects to a variety of formats.
• Dozens of tips and tricks throughout the course that will transform how you work!
So if you are interested and want to sign up for this live online/virtual Post Production course then please click on the following link.