As an official Blackmagic Design Training Partner we are pleased to announce that we are now offering the new End User Certification Colourists Course in DaVinci Resolve 17 as a live, interactive online course.
The course covers everything you need to know to sit the End User Certification Exam and is based on Blackmagic Design’s own Training Manual “The Colourist Guide to DaVinci Resolve 17”.
Here is what Blackmagic Design say about DaVinci Resolve 17 and the course:
DaVinci Resolve 17 is Hollywood’s most popular color correction software and is used to color grade more feature films, television shows, and commercials than any other solution.
This official Blackmagic Design hands-on training guide takes you through a series of practical exercises that teach you how to use DaVinci Resolve’s color correction tools in detail. You’ll learn a wide variety of workflows, effects, and tools necessary to perform Hollywood-caliber grades.
What You’ll Learn:
• Launching Resolve project files and restoring archives
• Normalising, balancing, and matching footage
• Analyzing and color correcting images with the help of scopes
• Primary and secondary grading tool operations
• Migrating XML timelines and roundtrip workflows
• Remapping video color gamuts with color management
• Working with nodes to create sophisticated grades
• Managing and copying grades with stills, versions, and ColorTrace
• Creating groups to streamline your workflow
• Color grading high dynamic range footage
• Render cache and delivery settings for optimal quality
• Dozens of tips and tricks throughout the course that will transform how you work!