As an official Blackmagic Design Training Partner we are pleased to announce that we are now offering the new End User Certification Editor’s Course in DaVinci Resolve 17 as a live, interactive online course.
The course covers everything you need to know to sit the End User Certification Exam and is based on Blackmagic Design’s own Training Manual “The Editor’s Guide to DaVinci Resolve 17”.
Here is what Blackmagic Design say about DaVinci Resolve 17 and the course:
DaVinci Resolve 17 is the world’s most advanced editing, visual effects, color correction, and audio postproduction solution for feature films, television shows, and commercials. Its revolutionary workflow lets you switch between tasks with a single click, so you don’t have to learn multiple programs or translate projects between different applications.
This official Blackmagic Design training is tailored to the art and craft of video editing. The hands-on lessons demonstrate how to cut interviews, dramatic scenes, documentary material, and music videos in both the edit page and the cut page, as well as how to use the new Speed Editor. Specific lessons also show you how to build eye-catching effects using the new 3D Keyer and Video Collage effects, and how to mix audio and deliver your final film for online distribution, broadcast TV, or streaming services.
What You’ll Learn:
• Launching Resolve project files and restoring archives
• Advanced editing and trimming techniques covering multiple genres
• Organize large projects efficiently using metadata and smart bins
• Generate and link proxy media files
• Trimming tricks such as extend edit and dynamic, real-time trimming
• Multi camera syncing and editing techniques
• Edit faster than ever using the Cut page and the Speed Editor
• Create complex composites on the Edit page
• Explore new Edit page effects including the 3D Keyer and Video Collage FX
• Edit and mix audio for stereo and surround sound
• Measure and deliver audio for different loudness standards
• Add and edit subtitles for different languages
• Deliver projects for online distribution, broadcast TV, and streaming services