As a Blackmagic Design Certified Training Partner we offer DaVinci Resolve Certified Courses in Kent and Medway as part of our creative Employability courses.
We currently offer:
Intro to DaVinci Resolve 16 – End User Certification.
This is a 4 day course with an hour long Blackmagic Design Certified Exam at the end to achieve your DaVinci Resolve 16 – End User Certification. This industry recognised professional certification will give you a good overview of the powerful professional media management, editing and colour grading features of DaVinci Resolve, used in many big budget films, as well as a basic overview of DaVinci Resolve’s newly built in Digital Audio Workstation: Fairlight. This class is ideal for first time DaVinci Resolve users, those with limited experience or people wanting a refresher before sitting the Certification Exam. If you are interested in more advanced Editing, Colour Grading, VFX and/or Digital Audio courses you will need to complete the DaVinci Resolve 16 End User Certification first, which covers the basics of all of these, before you can progress onto the more specialised Advanced Courses which are due to come out later in 2019!
DaVinci Resolve 16 is the most advanced editing, visual effects, colour correction, and audio post production solution for feature films, television shows and commercials. Its revolutionary workflow lets you switch between tasks with a single click, so you don’t have to learn multiple applications or translate projects between different software programs. This official step-by-step training covers the basics of editing, visual effects, motion graphics, colour correction and audio so you can start creating your own Hollywood calibre film and video today!
What You’ll Learn:
- How to setup projects, import media and use metadata to speed up your work.
- Marking selections, editing clips in the timeline, and context sensitive trimming.
- How to retime clips, add transitions and pan and scan photos.
- Working with new Text+ titles, creating your own titles and adding animation.
- How to navigate the Fusion page, use a node based interface, stabilise and paint on clips.
- Primary and secondary corrections using Resolve’s legendary colour tools.
- How to match shots, use colour management, create looks, grade multiple clips.
- How to use PowerWindows, track objects in a shot, use curves and add ResolveFX.
- Audio sweetening and mixing using the Fairlight audio tools.
- Record voice over directly into the timeline
- Use new FairlightFX to improve audio quality
- How to deliver projects to a variety of formats.
- Dozens of tips and tricks that will transform how you work!
We can also, depending upon need, offer these courses in various locations throughout Kent, England, U.K. Please contact us to discuss your particular requirements or register your interest on our website, and if there is enough local interest, we can bring our training to you!