Every great story involves good characters who are chosen to help advance the plot.
Using the story analogy, Physical Folk’s ‘plot’ is to affect positive social change through creativity and our ‘story’ is how we do it. The central characters of our story are the people in the community who engage with our services.
On this page we introduce the supporting characters (people, organisations and networks) who we have chosen (or they chose us) to help us develop the central character’s stories. This character list is not exhaustive and is growing all the time as our story unfolds. It is cast in alphabetical order.
Rochester Literature Festival
Creative Industries Support
Creative Industries Foundation member
Clients (Past and Present)
Medway Youth Trust
Porchlight – Live Well Kent
Skills Training UK
Strood Community Project
- A Better Medway Champions Network
- Arts Alliance
- Equity (Performing Arts Union)
- Family Arts Festival Network
- Kent County Council – Ready to Work Kent
- Medway Voluntary Action (MVA)
- Public Health Workforce Development
- Royal Opera House Bridge
- Safer Communities Alliance
- South East Film Network